| Description of vehicle security system order code|
The code is made of 5 main parts:
1.The series of vehicle security system, CAN-BUS type and internal sensor - S.CTIS. Series - S shows the security system and housing it is installed in, while .CT shows the type of CAN-BUS (for CAN-BUS systems only). Reffer to cars table in file "CANDATA.xls" for detailed information.
• .L - Audi, VW, Mercedes, Honda, Opel, Citroen, Peugeot, Ford..
• .H - Toyota, Nissan, Volvo..
And the type of internal vehicle security system's sensor (if system can have integrated sensor).
• .P - tilt and shock sensot;
• .U - ultrasonic sensor;
• .UP - tilt&shock sensor and ultrasonic sensor.
2. Programme version for vehicle security system - PV. System's functionality and unique features depend on software version.
3. Remote control model for vehicle security system - RCM. "Kodinis Raktas" manufactures a few different models of remote controls, this part of the code shows which of them comes with the system.
4. The lingual version of the vehicle security system manuals - LV. All products come with "User manual" and "Installation manual". This part of the code shows language of manuals.
5. Accessories of the vehicle security system - A. This part of the code shows which accessories (siren, shock sensor and etc.) come with the system.
Combining parts into code:
xxx - a part of the code directly related with the first two and has no additional information, while for some products this part of code even does not exist.
Note: For the adaptive security systems "GN6I" and "GN6Ia" instead of "(PV)_(xxx)_SM" - "IMP" is written.
Possible variations of the parts of the code:
| S.CTIS|| PV|| RCM|| LV|| A|
| GN6Ia |
Programme versions for each security system are given in "Installation manual"; "Table of alarm system settings".
|For all products:|
| LT - Lithuanian;|
| EN - English;|
| RU - |
For some products:
| DE - German;|
| PL - |
| HU - Hungarian|| |
| KRH - siren|
| KSD - semiconductor angle tilt and two-level shock sensor|
| US2 - ultrasonic sensor|
SSB - piezoelectric shock sensor
Note: standard order codes are shown on this webpage, section "Vehicle security systems", but in case of special agreement between the distributor and the company "Kodinis Raktas" code can be changed. (E.g., product can come in a kit with different remote controls or without siren, etc.)