| About us|
- Company was established in 1995 by 3 professionals in measuring systems electronics;
- The first Company's product - vehicle security system was developed in 1996;
- SMT technology was implemented in 1996;
- The world first GSM based vehicle security system with ability to send human voice alarm message was developed and manufactured in 1997;
- In 2001 Company relocated to the new 2500 square meter production area;
- In 2003 Company quality management system was certified as complying with ISO 9001:2001 standard.
- Since 2004 Company presents its products at international exhibitions.
- 2005 starting new branch - intruder alarm system development.
- 2008 starting sales of intruder alarm system - Secolink.
- 2009 new generation of car alarm system developed - integration in to vehicle CAN bus.
- 2011 first LAN module developed.
- 2013 developed first car alarm system with integrated GSM, GPS and CAN bus interface.
- 2014 starting alarmserver.net
- 2014 developed first long range wireless detectors for Secolink intruder alarm system.
- 2017 developed VIDEO module allowing to integrate video cameras to Secolink alarm system.
- Vehicle security systems, sensors for vehicle security systems;
- Vehicle immobilizers;
- Remote control systems;
- Video supervision systems;
- Intruder alarm systems;
- GSM based data transfer systems;
- Production management systems and industrial data transfer networking.
- Markets: EU countries, CIS countries;
- For product sales distribution networks are used;
- Trademarks: CODEperfect®, GNOME®, PARALLAX®, CAPRAL®, COMMANDER®, EUROSEC®, EAGLEMASTER®, SECOLink®.